The mission of the Brothers In Arms Foundation is to be the premier nonprofit organization supporting the Marine Special Operations Community (encompassing MARSOC, Marine Force Reconnaissance Companies and Reconnaissance Battalions). We “fill the gap” by providing "outside the box" financial and logistical assistance to wounded, Fallen, ill and injured Special Operations Marines, Sailors and their families.
Brothers In Arms Foundation was founded in 2009 and is a volunteer and veteran operated nonprofit organization. We provide financial and logistical support to disabled veterans, active duty, and immediate family members of Marines & FMF Navy Corpsman who have been wounded, Fallen, ill or injured while serving within the Special Operations Community of The United States Marine Corps. Originally established to provide immediate support to 4 wounded MARSOC Marines and their families after they sustained near fatal injuries in Afghanistan in 2009, we now support multiple active duty Marines, Corpsman and veterans throughout the country.
Brothers In Arms provides assistance with travel, relocation, medical needs, childcare and funeral assistance not covered by military or related insurance. We also support the modification of homes to better facilitate the needs of disabled veterans and active duty servicemen. In addition to family specific programs, we also assist wounded Special Operations Marines & Corpsman in the following ways:
- Donate/purchase airfare, food/lodging and transportation to Service Members, Veterans and family members visiting wounded Marines in rehabilitation hospitals throughout the World
- Provide travel assistance to family members of wounded, Fallen, ill or injured Service Members & Veterans
- Purchase medical supplies for wounded Service Members & Veterans recovering at home
- Donate money to special projects supporting Service Members & Veterans
- Donate money to families needing assistance with relocation due to a family member in a rehabilitation hospital
- Relocation assistance not covered by The U.S. Military
- Childcare assistance during relocation
- Home modifications assistance for Service Members & Veterans disabled in the line of duty